Automate and Mobilize Your Daily Reports
Daily Reports are an important backbone to your business activities, especially in today’s world of increased worker mobility, information volume, and regulatory complexity. In the modern enterprise, your mobile employees often work on multiple projects with different supervisors in a single week and often need to make multiple report entries each day that require different job codes, pay rates, and work locations. Amidst all this complexity, your managers must also ensure the work is up to standard, safety regulations are followed, and billing is tracked and submitted accurately and completely.
How do you effectively manage this intricate web of people and information? How do you ensure the right information gets the right people at the right time so you can make the best strategic decisions for your business? You do it with the right tools and mobile systems.
JumpStart builds highly customized enterprise mobile applications specifically tailored to your business’s unique complexities and needs. The JumpStart development engine can translate your existing paper forms and desktop systems into a working mobile application in a matter of days which can then be re-iterated on the fly based upon feedback from your mobile employees and managers. JumpStart applications are automatically connected to the cloud, so information submitted by mobile employees is synchronized across all of your data systems and devices in real-time, whenever and from wherever your employees submit the information.
The JumpStart ROI
Our clients work with demanding companies such as Lowes, TGI Fridays, Starbucks, ATT, and Time Warner. With JumpStart mobile apps, they've gained
- 1-2 more productive hours per day per field employee due to the elimination of manual data entry
- 15% increase in billing per staff member
- 15-30 times ROI on JumpStart investment in year one
- Reduction in call center demand of up to 70%
- Shift to real-time data entry from "end of day" data entry facilitates quicker decision making and problem solving
- Automated delivery of reports and client paperwork saves time and increases report accuracy
Unrivaled Features & Flexibility
- Work natively on iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices
- Work with widely used commercial software including Oracle, Microsoft SQL, SAP, Primavera, Remedy, Maximo, Sage Timberline, Sage Master Builder, Sage Timberline Enterprise, and even your own proprietary software
- Leverage and extend existing billing and accounting software out to the field
- Work both in and out of coverage, automatically sync information to the cloud when returning into coverage
- Support BYOD
- Can integrate photographs, GPS stamps, timestamps, Bar-codes, RFID, printing and signature capture
- Provide granular security that can be tailored to each individual employee's or manager's access credentials