Leverage Mobile Technology in the Field
Workers in the field are dealing with more information and are working from more devices than ever before. In fact, 53% of workers today use 3 or more devices to get their tasks done and 37% work from 3 or more locations. Worker mobility and the presence of the the cloud presents opportunities for your business to leverage this potential access to information in real time. However, as a manager, you’re not sure what the next step is to introduce mobile into your operations. JumpStart is the enterprise mobile partner you’ve been looking for.
Watch a video demo of field operations using big data and a JumpStart mobile app to do facility management
See JumpStart integrated with the amazing Corterix Database Engine, searching billions of field sensor records and transactions to find and dispatch just the right work to just the right field technician.
For your mobile technicians, JumpStart delivers unique solutions that increase their efficiency, their quality of work, and your overall billings. A custom field service app by JumpStart can deliver service requests that include all relevant information to the mobile device of the assigned technician. The tech finds out in real-time where to go, what to do, and the parts & equipment that may be required for the job. GPS directions and approximate ETA are automatically available in the app. Once on site, the labor time, materials used, and status are updated quickly and easily from the mobile device. This information is then delivered and inserted immediately into ANY work management system back in the office. This is all done without any paper forms or interrupting phone calls. Compliance tracking is automatic and 100% verifiable, including time stamps, GPS stamps, and other customizable reporting features. JumpStart seamlessly integrates project rules, union rules, safety rules, and compliance reporting into the mobile reports. Your app can also be adjusted on a minute-by-minute basis to incorporate updated project or reporting codes, for example. Compliance reports can also be tailored to your particular rules and business concerns.
For your sales force, JumpStart provides instant access to sales activities and pipe-line data. JumpStart acts as a mobile extension to your existing SFA (sales force automation) system including Microsoft CRM, Sugar, and Salesforce.com. Your salespeople will work more efficiently with features such as “Nearby Contacts” which displays the customers nearest the salesperson's current GPS location. Role-based mobile dashboards can also provide graphic detail of progress toward sales targets for individuals, teams, or the entire company.
The JumpStart ROI
Our clients work with demanding companies such as Lowes, TGI Fridays, Starbucks, ATT, and Time Warner. With JumpStart mobile apps, they've gained
- 1-2 more productive hours per day per field employee due to the elimination of manual data entry
- 15% increase in billing per staff member
- 15-30 times ROI on JumpStart investment in year one
- Reduction in call center demand of up to 70%
- Shift to real-time data entry from "end of day" data entry facilitates quicker decision making and problem solving
- Automated delivery of reports and client paperwork saves time and increases report accuracy
Unrivaled Features & Flexibility
- Work natively on iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices
- Work with widely used commercial software including Oracle, Microsoft SQL, SAP, Primavera, Remedy, Maximo, Sage Timberline, Sage Master Builder, Sage Timberline Enterprise, and even your own proprietary software
- Leverage and extend existing billing and accounting software out to the field
- Work both in and out of coverage, automatically sync information to the cloud when returning into coverage
- Support BYOD
- Can integrate photographs, GPS stamps, timestamps, Bar-codes, RFID, printing and signature capture
- Provide granular security that can be tailored to each individual employee's or manager's access credentials